NOW BOOKING AT THE STUDIO!!
Welcome to Studio 2322! Come and get Sprinkled in the studio and check out the latest handmade pieces of jewelry available in studio. We're conveniently located in Anacostia in Washington DC at 2208 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave SE minutes away from all major free ways and walking distance from Anacostia Metro station. We also have more hours available to meet clients need. Click the button below to view the hours of operation to schedule your appointment and see the various services and price list. Also see info below for upcoming events or specials!
Shine this Summer!
Stop by and get sprinkled after work or before a date or night out with the girls! Percentage will be taken off at check out. Book your after 5 appointment today!
The adornment worn by many, comes from humble beginnings in Washington, DC at Under the Sun Hair Studio. Sprinkles is an artistic accent for ALL hair textures.
Hair Sprinkles, created by Amber Mimz in 2012, creates a "fairy dust" like effect of colors in your hair. Easy to style and manipulate, this boho inspired look can be the "go to" for a unique conversation starting style and permanent color alternative.
Creator, Amber Mimz, takes clients in Washington DC and also travels for events, pop up shops and shoots across the country.
Service, care and Fees:
- This is a service that is installed into the hair that can last at a minimum of 6 weeks (depending on the hair texture) or be permanent until removed.
- Holds up through washes, dryer sets, color, braids/twists, and multiple styles! No need to change your hair routine!
- Installation fees vary depending on length, hair texture and detail but all services start at $20 per installation. See booking link for detailed costs.
- Consultation is required.
- Available for private events, parties, photo shoots, special occasions, brand collaborations and more! (fees may vary)
"When people say OMG! I've never seen anything like that! who did it? how did they do that?... my first instinct is to lie because I want to keep this amazingness all to my self!"
- Jessica, Client (2013)
"It's so classic but with a touch of edge..."
- Nahbeeh, Artist and Business Owner (2015)